Monday, March 10, 2008

Well, it seems I have passed all Winter without blogging... I didn't realise it was so long since I had made my latest post.
So here I am and I will try to write on a dayly basis now :).

Today, I'm working on a little bunny for a darling friend collector and tomorrow, I should begin to work on a new line of bears for Spring and Summertime...

That's strange to look at the old pictures of the work area in our previous home. I really have to tidy my new workroom and make pictures !

Here is a picture of a green bear I especially love who will travel to his new home tomorrow :



His name is Aimé, he is a new size bear, at 12.6'' (32 cm). He is so sweet, I will miss him !

Here is another picture before they live of Theophile and Félix :

Théophile is 11'' (28cm) and Felix a 5'' baby.

I'm especially found of little bears I create with fabric bodies like Félix, but I'm not sure they please as much as "regular" all mohair baby bears. I'll make one from time to time as I just can't help myself, they make me smile :).

I have to go and finish the little bunny :).
Have a great day,
Marion

No comments: