Thursday, February 12, 2009
Playing babies and 6 things about me :)
I'm having fun with the mini Acid Attic :).
More pictures here.
More to come soon :).
I've been tagged by Sharie of Sreetzbears (I absolutely love your creations, Sharie !) to tell 6 random things about me. Well, here it is :) :
1. I'm a hot-water-without-anything-into-it-drinker animal-loving vegan person ^^. This will be good for a number 1 thing :D. I especially love cats (and especially Penny, I'm so in love with my cat :) :) ).
2. I adore toys, vintage, antique, Artoyz, dolls, miniatures... Toys ! I have a soft spot for 1/6 scale chairs and Blythe dolls (and tiny antique softies).
3. I have the chance to live where I have always wanted to live, in Evian near the Leman Lake and I see the mountains and the lake through my windows. I feel the most lucky person on earth to be here and to be able to create my little bears in such a marvelous place :).
4. I'm veeeeeeery shy and I'm more an internet person than a person to meet in real. I absolutely love meeting new people (in fact I love people, and trust everyone easily), but it's easier with a computer inbetween I must admit :). Shy but very joyous and when I get to know people really well, I can manage to feel a little clowny ^^. I'm the kind of person who can jump on the bed with silly clothes on and with Rock-n-roll music playing... Mm let's talk about something else :D.
5. I love books, a lot, and I collect them. My favorite are my two complete editions of Agatha Christie's work, one not really "complete" as edited in the sixties. I love dictionaries and encyclopedias, and... Sci-Fi books too ^^ (and lots of other kind of books).
6. I'm a very family person, I'm married to the most wonderful hubby possible and can't live without him, phone my mummy everyday and my sister all the time also :).