Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ceramics again :)

I've posted them on Flickr but I've to share here my little collection of CNC Pottery little pieces :

I especially adore the big saggar fired vase, it's fantastic ! There is still one in this style in the Etsy shop :). Carolyn Nygren Curran is a great artist and really an adorable woman :). As I was there at the opening of the Etsy shop and there were some glitches with the adding of France as a shipping location to the pieces and especially to one I wanted (hey how come this little beauty is still there ? ^^), I chose the little round one instead but Carolyn sent me the other little green one of this photo as a gift, so kind !

Oh, the lovely little stairs  are Bodo Hennig, they are painted metal and wood, great quality. I love them :).
Hugs to all !

No comments: